Customer Purchasing Is Safe And Secure
Your are on a Safe & Secure Connection directly on www.theedge.com.au which means no-one else can see or view your purchases or personal information.
- SAFE – Your Purchases, Your Name & Credit Card information cannot be seen by the public and is Secure.
- SECURE – Your information will be sent using a 256bit SSL Certificate. (Secure Socket Layer)
We accept payment by Visa or Mastercard directly or using Afterpay or Zippay.
- Your are Safe and Secure knowing you are protected by 256bit SSL Certificate
- No Registration or Membership is required to purchase from this site. Anyone can buy at anytime.
- An optional ‘Account Creation’ is available at checkout. This can be helpful for returning customers.
- Visa and MasterCard are accepted at checkout directly.
- We currently do not Ship Internationally or to Overseas Addresses.
Credit Card and Personal Information
- The Edge Does Not Store or keep your credit card information on file. This means your credit card cannot be used for any unauthorized purchase and cannot be stolen from The Edge’s processing centre.
- The Edge does require your shipping address only for the purpose of delivery your goods to the correct address. This information is secure and never passed onto anyone else*.
- A telephone number is required on the checkout page of contacting you in the event that information required to deliver your goods may be missing or there is delay in delivering your purchase.
- We will not call you unexpectedly. All promotions are handled by email and only to those people who have requested emails from The Edge.
If you experience difficulties or require additional information or support, help is at hand by calling us: (02) 9633 3321