Maxine’s Burn Cookie 40g x 12
RRP $48.00Discount Price
or 4 fortnightly payments of $8.50 with More info
- Low Carbohydrates
- Low Fat
- Gluten Free
- Fat Burners and Carb Blockers
Maxine’s Burn Cookie, High Protein Snack (40g x 12)
Maxine’s Burn Cookie, Low Carb are High in Protein, Low Carbohydrate and have a unique Thermogenic formula to help BURN fat so you get leaner and more toned. They are a great guilt free snack as part of your Fat BURNing diet program or a fantastic post exercise meal for optimum recovery after a hard workout.
- 13 grams Protein
- High in Fibre
- Less than 2g of sugars
- Carb Blockers
- Fat Burners
Maxine’s Burn Cookie Proteins
The protein blend used in Maxine’s BURN contains:
- Whey Protein Isolate – nature’s most bio-available protein. WPI is derived from milk and is highly purified. It is widely recognised by elite athletes and sports scientists as the pinnacle of proteins for building and toning human muscle. For the woman athlete or trainers, WPI is the ideal protein for shaping and toning.
- Whey Protein Concentrate – a high quality protein derived from milk that contains special protein segments called “peptides” that have valuable health promoting properties including boosting your immune system and stabilizing hormone function.
- Calcium Caseinate – another unique dairy protein that plays a special role in controlling your appetite. After ingestion, this protein forms a slow digesting gel in your stomach that gives you an ongoing feeling of satisfaction so you won’t feel hungry – the ideal protein to help your willpower while watching your kilojoules.
Several plant derived nutrients have been shown through studies to alter the way your body metabolises carbohydrates. Two of these nutrients are:
- Hydroxy Citric Acid (HCA – is derived from the Asian fruit Garcinia Cambogia. This nutrient inhibits the process that converts and stores excess carbohydrates as fat on your body. HCA can reduce fatty acid synthesis for several hours following a meal.
- Phaseolamin – is a natural nutrient derived from white kidney beans. It acts to block the digestion of starches like bread, rice and potatoes in your digestive tract. This results is less starch breakdown, therefore, less carb absorption.
There are many nutrients that effect fat metabolism and weight loss. Research has shown several nutrients that are must have’s for a shaping and toning formula:
- L-Carnitine,– is an amino acid that transports circulating fatty acids into the “mitochondria” of cells. Mitochondria are the engine room of cells where all the energy for your body is produced. For hard trainers and active people, an adequate supply of L-Carnitine is essential for optimal energy and maximum fat burning
- Dairy Calcium – in recent studies, show higher intakes of this mineral complex reduces fat absorption from the gut, which results in weight loss. Dairy Calcium is also essential to help maintain strong healthy bones.
Consume 1 Cookie per day as a snack between meals or as a recovery meal after exercise. Recommended servings per day – 1.
MAXINE’S Low Carb Cookies should be taken in conjunction with a nutritious diet and suitable exercise program.
- Not to be taken as the sole source of nutrition.
- Formulated supplementary sports food.
- Not suitable for children under 15 or pregnant women.
- Should only be used under medical or dietetic supervision.
|Serving size: 40g||Per serve in 40g||Per serve in 100g|
|Fat – total||3.5g||8.7g|
Ingredients: Maxine’s Protein Blend (Whey Protein Isolate, Soy Protein Isolate, Whey Protein Concentrate, Calcium Caseinate), Chocolate (Maltitol, Full cream powder, Cocoa butter, Cocoa Liquor, Lecithin, Flavour), Soluble Fibre (Polydextrose, Inulin), Glycerine, Canola Oil, Flavours, Cocoa, Phaseolamin, L-Carnitine, Tapioca starch, Sweeteners (955, 950), Contains Milk Proteins and Soy Lecithin
Chocolate, Cookies & Cream