The Edge website uses a Secure Socket Layer connection (SSL). You will notice on our pages the Green Padlock in the address bar of your browser. This indicates that the page you are visiting is on a secure connection between you and the page(s) you’re viewing.
If you click on the Green Padlock in the address bar you will see our certificate is current and valid click on the seal below to verify this is a secure website.
Safe & Secure Online Transactions
The Edge uses the PayPal Payment Gateway for its online credit card transactions. PayPal processes online credit card transactions for thousands of Australian merchants, providing a safe and secure means of collecting payments via the Internet. All online credit card transactions performed on the PayPal site are secured payments.
- Payments are fully automated with an immediate response.
- Your complete credit card number cannot be viewed by The Edge or any outside party.
- All transactions are performed under 256 Bit SSL Certificate.
- All transaction data is encrypted for storage within PayPals bank-grade data centre, further protecting your credit card data.
- Paypal is an authorised third party processor.
Credit Card and Personal Information
- The Edge Does Not Store or keep your credit card information on file. This means your credit card cannot be used for any unauthorized purchaes and cannot be stolen from The Edge’s processing centre.
- The Edge does require your shipping address only for the purpose of delivery your goods to the correct address. This information is secure and never passed onto anyone else*.
- A telephone number is optional on the checkout page. We do recommend you supply a contact number for the purpose of contacting you in the event that information required to deliver your goods may be missing.
- We will not call you unexpectantly. All promotions are handled by email and only to those people who have requested this information.