MAX’S Anabolic Night
From $54.00 to $89.00
or 4 payments from $13.50 with More info
- 24g Protein
- Anabolic Growth Hormone Complex
- Calming Herbs Help Your Anabolic Sleep Cycles
- Essential Slow Release Proteins
MAX’S Anabolic Night
During sleep your nerves, muscles, bones, and immune system all recover from the stresses of daily life and undergo repair, restoration and growth (in a process called anabolism – the metabolic activities that build new cells). This restoration process occurs at specific times during your sleep cycle. When you sleep you go through 5 sleep stages:
- Stage 1: The lightest stage occurs as you start falling asleep and lasts about 5 – 10 minutes
- Stage 2: Still light sleep lasting about 30 minutes but transitions you towards a deeper sleep
- Stages 3 – 4: During these stages you move into deep sleep or slow wave sleep lasting between 10 and 30 minutes where brain activity decreases and your body begins restoring itself mentally and physically.
- Stage 5: REM or Rapid Eye Movement Sleep, where you brain becomes more active and you dream. REM sleep can last from 5 minutes anywhere up to an hour and your body and mind continue to replenish their reserves through this stage.
During a night’s sleep your body will cycle through stages 3, 4 and 5 several times, and it is these stages where you are properly rested and most muscle growth occurs. The quality of sleep during these stages has a direct impact on the amount of muscle you will build. More good quality stage 3, 4 and 5 sleep means greater muscle gains, but only if you have a ready supply of protein in your system.
SLOW RELEASE PROTEINS ARE ESSENTIAL
To maximize your growth potential you need a steady supply of amino acids and small peptides all night that your body can use to repair and build your muscles. This can only come from proteins that are slow releasing like red meat or chicken because fast releasing proteins (like WPI) only stay in your system for a few hours. But there is a catch. You can’t eat a big meal that’s hard to digest before bed because it will disrupt your stage 3 & 4 sleep cycles and inhibit muscle growth. That’s why MAX’S Anabolic Nightis ideal because it contains medium and slow release proteins that won’t overload your system or disrupt sleep. MAX’S Anabolic Night is formulated to promote peaceful sleep right through the Stage 3, 4 & 5 sleep cycles so you recover fully and grow as much muscle as possible. Our Sustained Release Protein Blend contains:
To complement our Protein Blend MAX’S Anabolic Night also contains:
Anabolic Growth Hormone Complex – Your natural Growth Hormone levels peak during sleep, however you can further boost levels with the right nutrient mix before bed. Multiple studies have identified L-Arginine, Ornithine, L-Glutamine and Lysine as Growth Hormone stimulators because of their ability to enhance the natural release of Human Growth Hormone.
Two natural herbs, Skullcap and Chamomile, are added to MAX’S Nitetime GH to help you sleep well and maximize your anabolic sleep cycles. Both herbs are widely used to promote calmness, reduce anxiety and induce sleep without side effects.
VITAMINS AND MINERALS
These micronutrients are vital components of all muscle building biochemistry and are included to ensure optimal recovery and growth during sleep.
Chocolate Mousse, Vanilla Malt
2.2 lb, 4lb