MAX’S Clean Mass
- Optimum 2:1 Ration of Carbs to Protein to maximise Clean Lean Mass gains
- Blended protein for sustained release and longer growth window
- Added and naturally occurring BCAA’s (Leucine, Isoleucine and Valine) – 8.7 grams per serve
- Added Glutamine for fast recovery and reduced muscle soreness – 6.7 grams per serve
- Sustained release GlycoForce Carb System for energy and to fuel growth
- Clean MASS support nutrients to stimulate growth and increase energy
- Mixes instantly and tastes amazing
The old thinking – to make decent gains you had to bulk up, build muscle but add lots of fat, and then diet down to show your new gains. Now science tells us that there is a better way. The right balance of high quality protein and good carbs will stimulate lean muscle growth without adding lots of unwanted fat to your physique. To build quality muscle you need carbs to fuel the process – they are your catalyst for gains. But too much carbohydrate intake starts pushing the balance to adding fat, so you must get the balance right. And it turns out that optimum ratio is 2:1, two parts good carbs to one part quality protein. To build quality lean mass you need to keep this ratio constant with your food intake and your supplement program.
MAX’S Clean MASS provides the perfect carb to protein ratio to build a lean and muscular body. Clean MASS provides our sustained release GlycoForce Carb System with our fast, medium and slow release Anabolic Protein Blend in a 2:1 ratio. To help support maximum growth we also add specific nutrients that fuel recovery and stimulate protein synthesis:
- Anabolic Protein Blend
Blended proteins verses single protein – it’s been a hot topic recently. All proteins have specific characteristic, strengths and weaknesses. Whey is fast acting – ideal for taking after training but not a good choice before bed when you need slow release. In fact science now supports protein blends as the best muscle building option.
Quite simply, you get enhanced protein synthesis by taking a blend of fast, medium and slow proteins than by just taking one type of protein alone because you get a longer opportunity for protein synthesis.
That’s why we developed our MAX’S Anabolic Protein Blend. This specific combination of fast, medium and slow dairy proteins pushes out the growth window by several hours. You stay anabolic for longer, you pack on more muscle, get stronger, bigger and more powerful.
- Hydrolyzed Whey Peptides – Immediate: Pre-digested Whey Proteins provide peptides for rapid absorption and assimilation
- Whey Protein Isolate (WPI) – Fast: WPI is natures best protein for building lean muscle
- Whey Protein Concentrate (WPC) – Medium: WPC is an excellent muscle builder with many health promoting benefits
- Casein – Slow: Casein gels in your stomach during digestion which means it is absorbed slower
- Milk Protein Isolate (MPI) – Very slow: This natural blend of 20% Whey and 80% Casein, also contains Micellar Casein, the slowest digesting dairy protein
- GlycoForce Carb Complex
To fuel muscle growth the right carbohydrates is essential. You don’t want a whole lot of high glycaemic carbs that will just turn to fat. You want a blend of fast, medium and slow carbs to give an initial insulin spike to get you anabolic, and then a sustained release to fuel muscle growth and power your muscles through every workout. MAX’S GlycoForce carb system was developed specifically to work synergistically with MAX’S Anabolic Protein Blend and keep you growing all day. GlycoForce is a specific blend of fast, medium and slow acting carbs. GlycoForce contains:
- Fast acting Cane Sugars to stimulate an insulin response to drive carbs and protein into muscle cells for recovery and to upregulate protein synthesis
- Medium Absorbing Carbs – Maltodextrins, Waxy Maize Starch and Fruit Sugar Extract to stabilise insulin levels and keep energy levels high for training plus fuel metabolic processes required for normal activity and growth.
- Slower Absorbing Carbs – Potato and Rice starches drip feed carbs into your system over several hours, keeping your energy levels constant and your metabolism anabolic.
- Cane Sugar – Fast
- Maltodextrin – Medium
- Waxy Maize Starch – Medium
- Fruit Sugar Extract – Medium
- Rice Starch – Slow
- Potato Starch – Slow
- Clean MASS Support Matrix
MAX’S MASS Support Matrix is a complex of proven nutrients to support muscle recovery, protein synthesis and energy production. We’ve added them to Clean MASS to help maximise lean muscle gains:
L-Glutamine – is the most abundant free amino acid in human muscle and plasma and is needed at high levels by rapidly dividing cells during protein synthesis. Heavy training dramatically lowers blood plasma levels of Glutamine which will inhibit recovery and muscle growth. Glutamine supplementation dramatically shortens recovery times, reduces muscle soreness and stimulates higher rates of protein synthesis for muscle growth.
Branched Chain Amino Acids – L-Leucine, L-Isoleucine and L-Valine. These 3 special amino acids are taken up rapidly by skeletal muscle after intense training to help initiate muscle recovery. L-Leucine in particular has emerged as the key regulator of protein synthesis by activating the mTOR pathway in muscle and must be present in optimal amounts to stimulate muscle growth.
Creatine – intake maximizes muscular Creatine Phosphate levels – your muscle main precursor to explosive energy producing Adenosine Tri-Phosphate (ATP). This means more power and energy in every set, plus faster and more complete recovery between sets. Creatine is also a strong anabolic agent, with research showing significant up-regulation of protein synthesis following hard weight training. Consistent use of with a solid weight training program will increase your strength and power, build more muscle and transform your physique.
Arginine Alpha Ketoglutarate stimulates two key responses that are extremely beneficial for athletes who want to gain Clean and Lean MASS:
- It stimulates Nitric Oxide production (NO) which is a vasodilator, it helps blood vessel walls relax and expand to carry more blood to working muscles for higher performance and stronger muscle pump.
- It stimulates the release of Human Growth Hormone, an anabolic protein that binds to muscle cell receptors and up regulates protein synthesis in your muscles.
Conjugated Linoleic Acid (CLA) – is a unique type of fatty acid that exhibits a wide range of beneficial metabolic and health effects. Studies confirm CLA has a strong positive effect on body composition with prolonged use by increasing uptake of nutrients (fats, carbs and protein) into muscle cells that leads to enhanced protein synthesis, higher metabolic rates and reduced fat storage.
Vitamins & Minerals – A full spectrum of vitamins and minerals are included to help catalyse optimal metabolic response.