Buy Horleys Nutrition Products Online
Intelligent Sports Nutrition For Bodybuilders And Athletes
Horleys Supplements are known and trusted for their great tasting sports nutrition supplements that deliver tangible performance, convenience and nutrition benefits. No matter what your sport is, there is a Horleys supplement to meet your needs. Horleys Supplements offer different specification levels to match your sports or fitness goal. Horleys are commited to high standards and ethics, which is what sets them apart from other brand names.
$54.00 – $99.00
- Lean Muscle
or 4 payments from $13.50 with Afterpay
$76.00 – $149.00
- Pure Cation Exchange Whey Protein Isolate
- Highest levels of naturally occurring, intact BCAA’s
- Over 7g of glutamine (including precursors) per serve
- Virtually zero lactose, carbs and zero fat
or 4 payments from $19.00 with Afterpay
$48.00 – $89.00
- Loaded with full spectrum whey protein concentrate
- Serious 3g dose of creatine plus 1.5g glutamine per serve
- Supercharged micronutrients like yeast and lecithin
- Contains energy dense medium-chain triglycerides
or 4 payments from $12.00 with Afterpay
$79.00 – $159.00
- Microfiltered whey protein isolate to provide anabolic support
- Assists with fat metabolism via four different pathways
- 15 additional vitamins and minerals
- Ultra low sugar, ultra low fat
or 4 payments from $19.75 with Afterpay
- High quality whey protein
- Green Tea extract to boost your fat metabolising potential
- Great Tasting, Convenient
- Gluten free
RRP $38.00Discount Price
or 4 payments of $7.25 with Afterpay
- Assists fat metabolism
- Boosts energy production
- Aids exercise performance
- Improves cognitive performance
RRP $89.00Discount Price
or 4 payments of $16.25 with Afterpay
- 7g carbohydrate per bar
- Delicious peanuts and crunchy soy crisps
- 16g protein per bar
- Gluten free
RRP $54.00Discount Price
or 4 payments of $10.00 with Afterpay
The Horleys team have always shared a love of sport, fitness and health. Since our foundation in New Zealand over 40 years ago, we have complemented that passion with expert knowledge on performance nutrition, resulting in today’s range of highly effective performance supplements which proudly carry the Horleys name.
We specialise in sports nutrition and dietary supplements and are committed to providing specialised, quality products that give our customers a physical advantage, whatever their goals might be.
We’re proud to manufacture our products to exacting global standards, and our commitment to these high standards and ethics sets us apart. Horleys is intelligent sports nutrition, so each innovation is backed by robust science and user insights. Our quality control, product formulation and packaging standards are rigidly maintained, with all our products independently tested to verify their ingredients. Plus we actively encourage customer feedback so we can continually optimise our products for your needs.
No matter what your sport, physique or experience, Horleys is right here to help you achieve your goals.
We Are Committed
To make the best possible products
- All Horleys products are based on credible scientific research and established sports nutrition practices worldwide. We remain up to date with emerging trends and strive to adapt and optimise the performance of our products.
- We manufacture to the best global standards to maintain stringent quality and consistency. Our ingredients are the highest quality, locally sourced in New Zealand wherever possible.
To make the most dependable products
- All Horleys products are easy to understand, what is on the label is precisely what is in the product. Everything we make is tested in independent laboratories to ensure we don’t mislead any of our customers.
- We remain staunchly committed to natural bodybuilding and drug free competion. We will never knowingly use a banned substance in a formulation.
To make truly innovative products
- We understand that every customer’s physical needs and lifestyle are unique, so Horleys’ products cater for diverse usage occasions, goals and budgets.
- We actively partner with our customers to understand how they use our products, and continually innovate to help make it easier to reach their goals.